Skin Care - Revitalizing Therapy
Revitalizing Therapy for Dry Skin
Formulated with golden Rosa Mosqueta® oil cold-pressed from organic rose hip seeds, this moisture-intensive line for dry or mature skin restores softness and helps reduce visible signs of aging with regular use.
Key ingredients in our Revitalizing Therapy formulas include:
- Organic Rosa Mosqueta® oil: Aubrey® was the first U.S. manufacturer to formulate with this rich, hydrating oil grown in Chile’s Andes Mountains, where it has been used for generations. High in essential fatty acids and vitamin C, it is a source of natural trans-retinoic acid. Used in all our Revitalizing Therapy formulas, it improves the look and feel of dry or mature skin on contact and restores its natural moisture balance.
- Beet root extract: A key ingredient in Revitalizing Toner, this powerful humectant has been shown to keep skin hydrated for up to 8 hours.
- Carnosine, milk thistle and vitamin E: Featured in Revitalizing Therapy Moisturizer this powerful anti-aging blend has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance and depth of wrinkles by 24% in 28 days with twice daily use.
- Alaria esculenta extract: A seaweed high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this rich humectant stimulates the creation of hyaluronic acid within the skin and helps support collagen and elastin fibers to promote skin elasticity. Has been clinically proven to increase firmness and rejuvenate skin in 28 days when used twice daily.
- Organic lavender and aloe vera: Superb skin hydrators soothe dry, stressed skin and restore moisture balance.
- Alpha lipoic acid: Featured in our Revitalizing Therapy Night Crème, this hardworking antioxidant obtained from potatoes guards against the formation of free radicals and protects skin from oxidative stress.